Craft Steel Works agricultural steel buildings are the perfect addition to your central Florida farm. They’re designed to withstand hurricane force winds, so your farm equipment and crops are protected. Craft Steel Works uses only top quality, durable steel in the construction of our buildings. Customization options make our steel buildings the best option for Florida’s agricultural professionals.
The Versatility of Steel Buildings for Agriculture
Steel is quickly becoming the material of choice for agricultural professionals in central Florida because of the versatility it offers. Steel buildings are perfect for storing seed, crops, farm equipment and much more. Connect more than one steel building to include overstock of materials or even livestock.
Our flexible floor plans offer a column-free design for those who dislike the standard pole barn design. The lack of columns means more space inside for important things and more design freedom for the layout. We can customize your building to include a work area so that you can perform routine maintenance on equipment inside, sheltered from the blistering Florida sunshine.
Customized Steel Buildings
Agriculture is a major industry in central Florida. Every landowner and agriculture professional does things a bit differently based on the type of crops or livestock they raise. Craft Steel Works can customize your steel buildings to create the ideal work environment for your individual business model. We have a variety of building models and layouts that fit nearly every budget.
Advantages of Steel Buildings
Steel buildings are an excellent investment for agricultural professionals in Florida. Your crops, livestock, and equipment are your bread and butter; they’re what make your business successful. You deserve the opportunity to make the best investment to protect your property. Here are a few great things about steel buildings for agriculture.
- Efficiency: Craft Steel Works steel buildings are pre-engineered for ease of onsite construction. Our buildings are welded, drilled, and punched prior to leaving the warehouse to make them easier to erect. Many of the smaller buildings can be put together in a weekend without a contractor. The ease of construction potentially saves you thousands of dollars in construction and building costs.
- Wind Rating: Steel buildings are created with durability in mind. They have to be able to withstand all Mother Nature can throw at them. Floridian agricultural professionals are very familiar with hurricane preparedness techniques. Craft Steel Works buildings are designed to withstand winds of up to 170 miles per hour.
- Fire Resistant: Fire is a serious threat to wooden structures and can destroy crops, seed plants, and farm equipment in a matter of minutes. Craft Steel Works steel agricultural buildings are fire resistant and minimize the potential for loss. Many insurance companies offer a discount on your insurance premium for steel buildings.
- Rot Resistant: Rot is also a serious threat to wooden structures, especially in the humidity of central Florida. Steel does not rot, making it the best material to protect your agricultural equipment for many years to come.
- Safety and Durability: Steel is one of the strongest and most durable building materials. Aside from a natural resistance to mold, mildew, termites and other pests, and water damage, it is wind resistant as well. An investment in a steel building for agriculture is an investment into the future of your business.
- Appearance: Last, but not least, the appearance. Steel buildings are designed with aesthetics in mind as well as other properties. They’re available in a variety of architectural designs and finishes. Customize your design and paint colors during the simple order process.
Craft Steel Works Agricultural Buildings
Our ordering process is simple and our delivery is even easier. Order what you want. Customize it to meet your individual needs. We deliver and erect the building when it is ready and convenient for you. Call Craft Steel Works at 800-916-6025 to discuss your steel building needs.