Livestock is very common here in central Florida. Many property owners farm or raise livestock for personal pleasure or business purposes. Whatever your reasons for raising livestock, you need to protect them from Florida’s blistering sunshine and occasional bad weather. Any building can provide shade, but a steel building from Craft Steel Works does so much more.
The Versatility of Steel Barns
Steel barns are quickly taking the place of wooden barns in central Florida because they’re more durable and longer lasting. We can connect multiple buildings to create an amazing structure complete with tack room, individual stalls, feed storage, and plenty of room for storing other tools and equipment. The steel buildings at Craft Steel Works are versatile enough to meet all of your needs.
Customized Steel Buildings
Livestock is very popular in central Florida. We see several race horses, show horses, cattle for milk and beef, pigs, chickens, and so many other animals in the area. Craft Steel Works can customize your steel barn to create the ideal work environment for your individual needs. We have a variety of building models and layouts that fit nearly every budget.
We can design a space with plenty of space for your animals to live and train as well as space to store all of the equipment you need to make their lives more comfortable. Craft Steel Works buildings are not designed like the traditional pole barn model; our adaptable buildings are designed to be column-free which means more unobstructed space inside.
Advantages of Steel Buildings
Steel buildings are an excellent investment for livestock owners and businesses in Florida. Your livestock, whether part of your business or your personal life, is your responsibility. You deserve the opportunity to make the best investment to protect your animals from the heat and sometimes harsh weather. Here are a few great things about steel barns.
- Efficiency: Craft Steel Works steel buildings are pre-engineered for ease of onsite construction. Our buildings are welded, drilled, and punched prior to leaving the warehouse to make them easier to erect. Many of the smaller buildings can be put together in a weekend without a contractor. The ease of construction potentially saves you thousands of dollars in construction and building costs.
- Wind Rating: Steel buildings are created with durability in mind. They have to be able to withstand all Mother Nature can throw at them. Floridian livestock owners are very familiar with hurricane preparedness techniques. Craft Steel Works buildings are designed to withstand winds of up to 170 miles per hour.
- Fire Resistant: Fire is a serious threat to wooden structures and can your livestock and all of your equipment in a matter of minutes. Craft Steel Works steel barns are fire resistant and minimize the potential for loss. Many insurance companies offer a discount on your insurance premium for steel barns as opposed to wooden structures.
- Rot Resistant: Rot is also a serious threat to wooden structures, especially in the humidity of central Florida. Steel does not rot, making it the best material to protect your livestock and related equipment for many years to come.
- Safety and Durability: Steel is one of the strongest and most durable building materials. Aside from a natural resistance to mold, mildew, termites and other pests, and water damage, it is wind resistant as well. An investment in a steel barn is an investment into the future of your livestock.
- Appearance: Last, but not least, the appearance. Steel buildings are designed with aesthetics in mind as well as other properties. They’re available in a variety of architectural designs and finishes. Customize your design and paint colors during the simple order process.
Craft Steel Works Steel Barns
Our ordering process is simple and our delivery is even easier. Order what you want. Customize it to meet your individual needs. We deliver and erect the building when it is ready and convenient for you. Call Craft Steel Works at 800-916-6025 to discuss your steel building needs.