Could a Steel Building be the Answer to Your Agricultural Storage and Livestock Needs?
Central Florida is home to many farmers who need fully customized storage spaces and livestock accommodations. We understand these demands and strive to meet or exceed them with every steel building we build. Here are several great reasons we feel that a steel building could be the answer to your storage and livestock housing needs.
Agricultural Storage Buildings
Agricultural storage buildings in Florida must be built to last. Traditional wood structures have been known to last for several decades, but they are the rarity. The average wood structure with average maintenance may last 35 to 50 years, or it may be ripped to shreds during the next hurricane. A steel building takes less time to build and requires much less maintenance. They’re built to last and provide all the storage you need under a single roof.
- Machinery Storage: Most farms have machinery that ranges from a simple weedeater to very large pieces of equipment.
- Hay Storage: The loft of an old barn is generally considered a great storage area for hay. Our steel buildings can be customized to include multiple access loft areas or ground level hay storage if needed.
- Feed Storage: Livestock feed has to remain dry to prevent rot. We can help design a custom feed storage area that will fit that need.
- Office Space: Create a custom office space somewhere within the steel building so you can declutter the dining room table or the makeshift office space you’ve created in your home.
- Supplies and Materials Storage: Create a custom place for horseshoes, saddles, or other supplies or materials that are specific to the types of animals you house. This keeps everything within easy reach so it’s there when you need it.
Barn Space for Livestock
Every farmer knows that livestock is a big responsibility. The farmer is responsible for the health and wellbeing of the animals in their care. That’s why a sturdy and durable building is required for the job. A steel building can withstand hurricane force winds and our customization options ensure that there is plenty of room for each animal or type of animal that you need to shelter.
Call us, Craft Steel Works, at 800-916-6025 to discuss your steel building needs or to begin the custom order process. We’ve helped many central Florida property owners and agricultural professionals with the difficult decisions that need to be made during the order process. You’re getting much more than a steel building when you purchase through us. You’re also getting the support you need through the planning, design, and building phases.