Craft Steel Works metal buildings are the perfect solution for a steel garage of any size. They’re designed to withstand hurricane force winds so your tools, equipment, and vehicles are protected. Our steel garages are made of the highest quality steel to meet your precise specifications. Customization options make our steel garages the best option for many mechanics, shop owners, and homeowners.
The Versatility of Steel Garages
Craft Steel Works has exactly what you need whether you operate a commercial mechanical workshop or just want a garage at home for personal use. Our steel garages are available as a single bay or multi-bay, single story or two-story, oversized bays or standard, multiple entry doors or a single – customization and versatility are two of our major selling points.
Steel garages from Craft Steel Works are not your average pole barn construction. Our buildings are available in a variety of designs with flexible floor plans. The column-free design means you have more space inside for vehicles, lifts, power tools, and everything you need to operate a successful shop.
Customized Steel Buildings
Auto repair and diesel repair are major industries. Craft Steel Works can customize your steel buildings to create the ideal work environment for your individual business model. We have a variety of building models and layouts that fit nearly every budget.
Advantages of Steel Buildings
Steel buildings are an excellent investment for professional mechanics. Your tools, vehicles, and other mechanical equipment are your bread and butter; they’re what make your business successful. You deserve the opportunity to make the best investment to protect your property and your tools. Here are a few great things about steel garages.
- Efficiency: Craft Steel Works steel garages are pre-engineered for ease of onsite construction. Our buildings are welded, drilled, and punched prior to leaving the warehouse to make them easier to erect. Many of the smaller buildings can be put together in a weekend without a contractor. The ease of construction potentially saves you thousands of dollars in construction and building costs.
- Wind Rating: Steel buildings are created with durability in mind. They have to be able to withstand all Mother Nature can throw at them. Floridian mechanics and garage owners are very familiar with hurricane preparedness techniques. Craft Steel Works garages are designed to withstand winds of up to 170 miles per hour.
- Fire Resistant: Fire is a serious threat to wooden structures and can destroy vehicles, tools, and mechanical equipment in a matter of minutes. Craft Steel Works steel garages are fire resistant and minimize the potential for loss. Many insurance companies offer a discount on your insurance premium for steel buildings.
- Rot Resistant: Rot is also a serious threat to wooden structures, especially in the humidity of summer. Steel does not rot, making it the best material to protect your tools and equipment for many years to come.
- Safety and Durability: Steel is one of the strongest and most durable building materials. Aside from a natural resistance to mold, mildew, termites and other pests, and water damage, it is wind resistant as well. An investment in a steel garage is an investment into the future of your business.
- Appearance: Last, but not least, the appearance. Steel buildings are designed with aesthetics in mind as well as other properties. They’re available in a variety of architectural designs and finishes. Customize your design and paint colors during the simple order process.
Craft Steel Works Steel Garages
Our ordering process is simple and our delivery is even easier. Order what you want. Customize it to meet your individual needs. We deliver and erect the building when it is ready and convenient for you. Call Craft Steel Works at 800-916-6025 to discuss your steel building needs.