Craft Steel Works industrial steel buildings are the perfect, low-cost solution for any type of industrial company in central Florida. They’re designed to withstand hurricane force winds so your equipment is protected. We use only the highest quality steel in the construction of our industrial buildings. Customization options make our steel industrial buildings the best option for promoting and protecting industrial workshops.
The Versatility of Steel Buildings for Industrial Use
Steel buildings offer a variety of designs and sizes to meet any requirement for industrial buildings. We have precisely what you need whether you need to build a factory, production plant, or a brewery. The versatility of steel buildings is astounding.
Customized Steel Buildings
Industry is prominent in central Florida and nearby areas. Craft Steel Works can customize your steel buildings to create the ideal work environment for your individual business model. We have a variety of building models and layouts that fit nearly every budget. We can mix and match various steel building styles to accommodate additional needs you may have.
Advantages of Steel Buildings
Steel buildings are an excellent investment for many industries in Florida. Your materials, tools, and equipment are your bread and butter; they’re what make your business successful. You deserve the opportunity to make the best investment to protect your property. Here are a few great things about steel buildings for industrial use.
- Efficiency: Craft Steel Works steel buildings are pre-engineered for ease of onsite construction. Our buildings are welded, drilled, and punched prior to leaving the warehouse to make them easier to erect. Many of the smaller buildings can be put together in a weekend without a contractor. The ease of construction potentially saves you thousands of dollars in construction and building costs.
- Wind Rating: Steel buildings are created with durability in mind. They have to be able to withstand all Mother Nature can throw at them. Floridian industry workers and owners are very familiar with hurricane preparedness techniques. Craft Steel Works buildings are designed to withstand winds of up to 170 miles per hour.
- Fire Resistant: Fire is a serious threat to wooden structures and can destroy an entire industrial plant in a matter of minutes. Craft Steel Works steel industrial buildings are fire resistant and minimize the potential for loss. Many insurance companies offer a discount on your insurance premium for steel buildings.
- Rot Resistant: Rot is also a serious threat to wooden structures, especially in the humidity of central Florida. Steel does not rot, making it the best material to protect your industrial equipment for many years to come.
- Safety and Durability: Steel is one of the strongest and most durable building materials. Aside from a natural resistance to mold, mildew, termites and other pests, and water damage, it is wind resistant as well. An investment in a steel building for industrial use is an investment into the future of your business.
- Appearance: Last, but not least, the appearance. Steel buildings are designed with aesthetics in mind as well as other properties. They’re available in a variety of architectural designs and finishes. Customize your design and paint colors during the simple order process.
Craft Steel Works Industrial Buildings
Our ordering process is simple and our delivery is even easier. Order what you want. Customize it to meet your individual needs. We deliver and erect the building when it is ready and convenient for you. Call Craft Steel Works at 800-916-6025 to discuss your steel building needs.