Craft Steel Works recreational steel buildings are the perfect addition to your school, church, business, or public recreation area. They’re designed to withstand hurricane force winds so that your recreational equipment is protected. Craft Steel Works uses only the highest quality steel in the construction of our buildings. Customization options make our steel buildings the best option for your recreational needs.
The Versatility of Steel Buildings for Recreational Use
Rooms full of trampolines and other types of jumping fun have become very popular. A steel building is a perfect environment for such a business model because of the extreme durability of the walls and the structure itself. Equipment anchored to the wall or a steel beam isn’t going anywhere.
Craft Steel Works steel recreational buildings are designed for a purpose and built to last. Connect more than one building for a unique appearance and to add even more versatility to your recreational building.
Customized Steel Buildings
Recreation and theme parks are major industries in central Florida. Everyone loves to have fun and spend time on recreational activities. Craft Steel Works can customize your steel buildings to create the ideal environment for your individual needs. We have a variety of building models and layouts that fit nearly every budget.
Advantages of Steel Buildings
Steel buildings are an excellent investment for recreational areas in Florida. You deserve the opportunity to make the best investment for your recreational needs. Here are a few great things about steel buildings for recreation.
- Efficiency: Craft Steel Works steel buildings are pre-engineered for ease of onsite construction. Our buildings are welded, drilled, and punched prior to leaving the warehouse to make them easier to erect. Many of the smaller buildings can be put together in a weekend without a contractor. The ease of construction potentially saves you thousands of dollars in construction and building costs.
- Wind Rating: Steel buildings are created with durability in mind. They have to be able to withstand all Mother Nature can throw at them. People who enjoy recreational activities in Florida are very familiar with hurricane preparedness techniques. Craft Steel Works buildings are designed to withstand winds of up to 170 miles per hour.
- Fire Resistant: Fire is a serious threat to wooden structures and can destroy everything in a matter of minutes. Craft Steel Works steel recreational buildings are fire resistant and minimize the potential for loss. Many insurance companies offer a discount on your insurance premium for steel buildings.
- Rot Resistant: Rot is also a serious threat to wooden structures, especially in the humidity of central Florida. Steel does not rot, making it the best material to protect your recreational equipment for many years to come.
- Safety and Durability: Steel is one of the strongest and most durable building materials. Aside from a natural resistance to mold, mildew, termites and other pests, and water damage, it is wind resistant as well. An investment in a steel building for recreational purposes is an investment into the future of your business, your home, or your neighborhood.
- Appearance: Last, but not least, the appearance. Steel buildings are designed with aesthetics in mind as well as other properties. They’re available in a variety of architectural designs and finishes. Customize your design and paint colors during the simple order process.
Craft Steel Works Recreational Buildings
Our ordering process is simple and our delivery is even easier. Order what you want. Customize it to meet your individual needs. We deliver and erect the building when it is ready and convenient for you. Call Craft Steel Works at 800-916-6025 to discuss your steel building needs.