Craft Steel Works steel warehouses are the perfect investment for your central Florida business. They’re designed to withstand hurricane force winds, so your products, equipment, and other stored items are protected. Craft Steel Works uses only top quality, durable steel in the construction of our buildings. Customization options make our steel buildings the best option for Florida’s warehousing industry.
Versatile and Efficient Space
Craft Steel Works steel warehouses are designed with efficiency and durability in mind. You’re in the business of transporting and storing a large quantity of products, so the more space you have the better. Our steel warehouse solutions are designed with an open layout instead of the traditional pole barn design. The column-free layout means more efficient use of space for you.
Customized Steel Warehouses
Central Florida is home to major industrial buildings and loading and unloading docks. A lot of cargo is moved from area to area on a daily basis. That cargo has to be stored safely and securely between travels. Craft Steel Works can customize your steel warehouse to create the ideal work environment for your individual business model. We have a variety of building models and layouts that fit nearly every budget.
Advantages of Steel Warehouses
Steel buildings are an excellent investment for warehousing professionals in central Florida. Your ability to provide a safe drop point and storage area is your bread and butter; the safety, security, and durability of your warehouse is what makes your business successful. You deserve the opportunity to make the best investment to protect your property. Here are a few great things about steel warehouses.
- Efficiency: Craft Steel Works steel buildings are pre-engineered for ease of onsite construction. Our buildings are welded, drilled, and punched prior to leaving the warehouse to make them easier to erect. Many of the smaller buildings can be put together in a weekend without a contractor. The ease of construction potentially saves you thousands of dollars in construction and building costs.
- Wind Rating: Steel buildings are created with durability in mind. They have to be able to withstand all Mother Nature can throw at them. Floridian warehousing professionals are very familiar with hurricane preparedness techniques. Craft Steel Works buildings are designed to withstand winds of up to 170 miles per hour.
- Fire Resistant: Fire is a serious threat to wooden structures and can destroy a warehouse full of equipment in a matter of minutes. Craft Steel Works steel warehouses are fire resistant and minimize the potential for loss. Many insurance companies offer a discount on your insurance premium for steel buildings.
- Rot Resistant: Rot is also a serious threat to wooden structures, especially in the humidity of central Florida. Steel does not rot, making it the best material to protect your equipment for many years to come.
- Safety and Durability: Steel is one of the strongest and most durable building materials. Aside from a natural resistance to mold, mildew, termites and other pests, and water damage, it is wind resistant as well. An investment in a steel warehouse is an investment into the future of your business.
- Appearance: Last, but not least, the appearance. Steel buildings are designed with aesthetics in mind as well as other properties. They’re available in a variety of architectural designs and finishes. Customize your design and paint colors during the simple order process.
Craft Steel Works Steel Warehouses
Our ordering process is simple and our delivery is even easier. Order what you want. Customize it to meet your individual needs. We deliver and erect the building when it is ready and convenient for you. Call Craft Steel Works at 800-916-6025 to discuss your steel building needs.